Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Arctic Blue SV KC 2WD V6 AT.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My previous car only had a TPMS fault light on the dash, like the Frontiers. When I replaced the factory audio system with an aftermarket head unit, I then could see all 4 tires' PSI and temp! (see photo). So I thought I would be able to do that on my new-to-me Frontier, but so far I have been unable to find an HU and module such as iDatalink/Maestro that will give me that information. I have seen an add-on for Atoto A6 HU that doesn't use the existing TPMS units, but instead requires a large-ish sensing unit on each tire valve cap.
I would be happy with an obd scanner/phone app, too.
Has anyone found a workaround?
TPMS.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
The TPMS data is not shared via the OBD port...so says my Maestro anyways. Will consider this a Frontier trait as I believe some other Nissan/Infiniti products make this data accessible, iirc.

Reactions: CliffHanger

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The TPMS data is not shared via the OBD port...so says my Maestro anyways. Will consider this a Frontier trait as I believe some other Nissan/Infiniti products make this data accessible, iirc.
My 2005 Pathie had a menu option on the ICE / NAV screen that would pull up and display all 4 wheels sensor readings. Kinda disappointed my 2014 Frontier won't. Que Sera, Sera.

Reactions: CliffHanger
1 - 3 of 3 Posts