Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just got my lift installed 3" BL 3" SL and 33's.

I called 4x4.com and they said to align to factory specs. The shop i took it to took 2 days to work on it and i left with the front end in a mess (no i didnt pay). Toe in and toe out on either side, veer to the left and the wheel is feeling all loose.

Anyhow, i am taking it to a second shop tomorrow so i'm wondering what specs do you guys align to after your lift? OR just any info that i can pass on to the technician.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
id go to a different alignment guy... any technician should be able to think on his feet and align the truck to within factory setting... thats why you get UCAs with any 3 inch lift kit, it allowws for factory spec alignment

but if you want tips, tell him to do the chamber and get it right, then get the toe correct and then IF you can, do the caster... having the caster off is not as much of a disaster as having the chamber and toe off (those last 2 will chew tires if more then a degree off)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
The shop that did my lift aligned it to factory specs. Even with camber bolts installed it was a +1 on the camber. I was still getting some cupping and outside wear. so I took it to a shop that strictly does alignments. He agreed that the camber bolts were maxed and still had +1. he said no big deal. He did change the toe in a little to solve the cupping and get it off the outer edge. $45.later, feels tighter and rides good....try another shop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts