Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Albany, Salem, Eugene

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  jasonsjunk 
#1 ·
Just wanting to see how many of you are from my area. Maybe we could set up some wheeling or something.

#3 ·
Im game.... Headed to Corvallis to swap trucks with my grandpa for the rest of the week tomorrow. That and my buddy just moved back to Albany. So Ill be in the area often...

#4 ·
Well I get back in country on 19 Aug, and will be looking to do some wheelin while I'm home. Also, we'll be heading to Florence on the 21st and 22nd for some insanity at the dunes.

#5 ·
I love the gigantic 666 in your window. I haven't been down there much since I graduated from OSU a few years ago.

#6 ·
I'm back in Corvallis for the next 9 months. OSU, so send me a message if stuff is going down.

#7 ·
im stayton. Just saw a black nismo with black rims and a shrocks sticker on the back today on I-5. Seen him a couple of times. My old truck had black on black.

#9 ·
Well, I'll be home for good on 29 Sept. The Nismo is out of comission right now, but should be done shortly after I return. My Cell is 541-570-5567. Give me a ring if you guys want to get together for some dirty fun.

#10 ·
I am down in Eugene. would be up for some wheelin/backcountry exploring. Anyone done the Bohemian Mine area? an old wagon trail going up the side of the mountain out side of Cottage groove? I have driven around it, but not up it. suppose to be a sweet trail, skinny, so lots of pen stripeing. What do you think?

#11 ·
Id be down for that! Damn, Kavonalair ... I was just down there for the sad sad day that was last Sat..... I wanted to throw rocks at our defensive line...If you could even call it a defensive line..... Im moving on the 10th but Im down any other weekend..

#12 ·
Is anyone ever available to go out on a Mon or Tues? I ask because I work nights and I don't get off work till Sat morn @ 6am or Sun morn @ 6am depending on the week.

Wheelin after working 12 hours is impossible so often I am only available every other Sunday as far as weekends go. I used to take time off to go places but I am very short on that after furloughs earlier this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.