Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 370z NISMO is a dealership car so i could not take any of the stickers out of the windows or any of the protective material on the pedals

album so far:

JPMcG Photography

today's favs:

done for tonight, a LOT more to come tomorrow so check back in!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
at our dealership we have a red r35.. but no 370nismo i would like to see/drive one...

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Hmm, wonder which one costs more?
Silly man, the woman cost more in the long run!

Patrick, you know I hardly ever criticize your photos right?

If you're going to shoot pictures of those . . . ah, that . . . er, well whatever you are shooting pictures of don't have a beautiful woman in the frame cause I don't even know what the heck you took pictures of.

Let me look at those pictures again, I seem to remember something red in one of them.
Your prints are for sale right? :)

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha todd, yes you can select "buy" at the top right if you wanna order a print, they are pretty cheap so knock yourself out!

thanks for the compliments everyone. picture of the day would have been the look on our faces when they tossed us the key (fob) to the nismo 370 and said just have it back by 7 when we close. we expected someone from the dealership to drive it there but they let us (actually my friend lee) drive it. no we didn't abuse the car but it was cool to be able to drive it around the parking lot. it's a fantastic car. what little i drove it, i could tell it was very very nimble and the interior is really nice on it

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I vote # 8 for shots with a model in them. It's the only one where she looks natural.

I vote # 6 for car only shot. It shows good lines.

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys, plenty more model shots in the album, didn't want to post too many, some are borderline NWS :laugh:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts