Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the trick where you turn on the ignition wait for the airbag light to go off then immediately remove the key. repeat x4 really works!!!!

I went through 2 sensors and 2 thermostats before I figured out I needed a 180degree thermostat to make my ECU happy. the regular ones ran 148-158 and kept triggering my check engine light.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Really? The exact same thread? WOW.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hood lift struts? It's really not that heavy.If you would like I could send my four year old over next time you need to polish something on your engine.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
It's a convenience thing ***. Many guys on here have em too. Titan's come factory with em. Try saving your posts for somethin usefull or go buy a Toyota. You're the kind of people that slow this site way down with stupid posts that everyone knows. Try doin some looking around and finding something usefull to post on.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yeah, he's just tryin to get his name out there and post count up the wrong way. He posted the exact same thread twice with about five minutes. Then decided to try and make me feel like a p*ssy for having hood struts on my truck. Way to go. This thread should be deleted for being a waste of space.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
made mistake

chill out junior. how about becoming a part of the solution and not the problem, by helping me. I didn't realize the 1st post worked. I am not sure how to use the site yet. No hidden agenda. Would delete thread if i knew how. where are the instructions for this thing?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Try the search button.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts