1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my rig!

:) Hey everyone!

2000 Frontier SE CC 4x4.

You all have provided me with a lot of very valuable information, so I thought I'd join and not just stalk around the boards.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Hows it hanging home fry

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! Like I said, I love my rig. I'll post pics eventually, but it's pretty much stock. I don't really rod on it, but we like to do some trail driving now and again. Mostly, it's great to have access to all of your knowledge around here. I'm dreading my first timing belt change, but I'm an easy driver with only 60k on the Frontier, so I fingure it can wait a bit longer, even on a 2000. Is it really necessary to take the engine out to do it? Yuck. Oh well, nothing new... Just had hoped it would be a bit easier.

And seriously, these rigs are so much better built than other brands... I (embarrassingly) looked at Dodge Dakotas before I found my Nissan, and jeez... What a POS! Every single one has serious issues.

On a side note, if you feel like posting me your fuel mileage, I'd love to see it. I get 15-16 driving around town (with a best of about 16.75). I'd hoped for a little better, but in the grand scheme of things, a mile or two per gallon doesn't make a lot of difference.

Thanks again for the welcome!:itsfriday:

·
Registered
185 Posts
right now it says 11.1 mpg, but i just got my truck so ive been "testing" out my 4.0 V6

im pretty sure once i calm down, it'll go back up... i hope :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAHA! NICE! Test away. I support that!

Also, I just saw the sticky on timing belts, so no need to answer that one! Sorry about that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts