Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found many different replacement TPMS sensors and most all of them are significantly cheaper than going through the dealer or even the tire shop.

I am convinced that there is no reason to even pay what the tire shop is asking. Some of the sensors I have found online are as cheap as $40 - $50 for all four of them, Amazon has them for about $30 each.

My truck is 10 yrs old and about in need of a new set of tires as well as at least one of the sensors. I figure I might as well replace them all the way around while the tires are off.

Who has bought what from where and how did they work out for you?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eBay sensors?

Thank you, I see it looks like 2 or 3 people wrote about using the Amazon sensors. I have seen the thread you mentioned but created this one because the other one really only has maybe one or two decent answers and only about the Amazon ones.

From what I've collected Amazon definitely is a much better deal than the brick and mortar option and looks like a sure thing as far as product quality goes. I know product quality for relatively inexpensive items on eBay can go either way and it is difficult to know. Is there any experience with the TMPS sensors (set of 4) from eBay in the $40-50ish range? It seems too cheap but perhaps not.

·
Registered
305 Posts
When I got my new tires from Discount I showed them advertised prices on TPS sensors and they just matched the price I showed them and did it all in one shot. I have bought many sets of tires from them however and they seem to always go the extra mile to give me good service...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts