Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Kevn and I am new here, I have just picked up a 2013 SL 4 door 4x4 with 3200 orig miles in remarkable perfect condition, I want to lift, 6" new off set wheels ( im thinking -40 off set 20" ) and tires ( has stock 18" ) but cant find any suppliers, anyone have info for these types of things I want to buy please advise.
thanks in advance for your help.
first photo is mine and 2nd is what I am looking to do.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car Tire
Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car Tire
Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire

·
Registered
500 Posts
May want to look at a Titan Swap. Here is a good thread to start with.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Most people who want to go bigger do a Titan swap which the one you pictured seems to have. Nisstec and All Dogs off-road have a lot of kits and accessories.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Where is everybody finding these super low mile immaculate 10 year old trucks at lately?

Nice looking truck! Welcome and best of luck!

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Registered
2016 SV 4x4
41 Posts
Probably a titan swap and then throw on rear wheel spacers to match the front width increase. The one linked is 3-4" from ADO but you can get more or just combine it with a body lift; give them a call. I think Spidertrax spacers are popular here if I remember correctly. With that, the picture has aftermarket wheels which likely has a 0 offset making them stick out more.

Could probably do it cheaper for less performance but you'll have coil bucket contact.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts