·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98-04 Nissan Frontier Base SE XE Rear Step Bumper - Chrome / Black

Fitment:
1998-2004 NISSAN FRONTIER BASE | SE | XE
[Attention: Not Compatible W/ 2001-2004 Frontier Crew Cab Models]

That's an example of the aftermarket chrome rear bumper. I see them all over on eBay. They all say that they aren't compatible with the crew cab, what's the deal?

KC and CC bumpers different?

I would love a chrome stock looking bumper and the eBay ones are a pretty decent price.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
98-04 Nissan Frontier Base SE XE Rear Step Bumper - Chrome / Black

Fitment:
1998-2004 NISSAN FRONTIER BASE | SE | XE
[Attention: Not Compatible W/ 2001-2004 Frontier Crew Cab Models]

That's an example of the aftermarket chrome rear bumper. I see them all over on eBay. They all say that they aren't compatible with the crew cab, what's the deal?

KC and CC bumpers different?

I would love a chrome stock looking bumper and the eBay ones are a pretty decent price.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
i wouldnt mind knowing aswell as i see the same thing and am planning on replacing mine in the future

·
Registered
3 Posts
i wouldnt mind knowing aswell as i see the same thing and am planning on replacing mine in the future
Hi guys: I researched this same thing for quite a while and finally visited a local body shop to ask them what aftermarket company they use. The distributor that they get their replacement parts from sold me a chrome plated rear bumper for my '04 XE CC for $299+tax which is probably a little more than what you'll find on eBay, but the fit is perfect and looks 100x better than the beat up graphite OEM bumper that used to be there. Company is called ProEFX; there were a few minor imperfections on the chrome plating, but unless you are super close to it, you can't tell. Cheapest OEM bumper I could find on eBay was around $460, so this is a better option. Hope this helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts