Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I stumbled across this bed-rack by Leitner designs. Thought I'd share it for those interested as I think it's the only non-custom built bed rack available for the Frontier (other than the typical ladder racks and Thule type systems).
Saw it on Xterra Performance facebook page and it appears to be a truck of one of the members on this site. Believe the same person who has Hefty's aluminum front bumper, one of the trucks I'd kill for.

The link for their website is here
Truck Bed Rack: Active Cargo System for Trucks With 6-Foot Bed

Xterra performance facebook link is here
https://www.facebook.com/XterraPerf...638371993354/1005482272875623/?type=3&theater

Apologies to the moderators if I've posted in the wrong section or this has already been posted. I've searched a bedrack for a Frontier numerous times in the past and never seen one, on this site or any other.
Very well thought out design and would love one for myself but not the cheapest of items. Then with the exchange rate to Canadian dollars :surprise:.

·
Registered
549 Posts
That looks great! I've been looking for something like that instead of the ladder bars I have. The price seems a bit high mind you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts