Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a 4WD vehicle. Originally I was looking at 4Runner or Tacoma, Frontier never even occurred to me. But was watching the guys on TFL on Youtube and this kept popping up as a formidable choice. I found a low mileage one crew cab 4wd and was hoping to get some information on the 2006 model year. I am a landscape/wildlife photographer and need something to access the backcountry, carry equipment and use on longer road trips from east coast to west coast mountainous areas. Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Welcome to Club Frontier ... I have a 2008 Frontier and bought it for very similar reasons as those that you list. I am also a wildlife photographer and purchased my truck to access the back country, carry equipment and use on longer road trips :)

It has been great for each of those purposes. As things evolved it has become the truck pictured below! Word of caution .... there are lots of great folks around here that will help you mod your truck as much as you want to, and can afford!

You will find the Frontier a great little truck .... Best of luck with your purchase, no matter your choice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts