Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody out there think it might be possible to add the Pathfinder's power steering wheel tilt feature to the Frontier? I've looked on NissanPartsDeals.com and can't seem to figure out what part(s) might be involved in such a swap-out....

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
check with SinisterFrontier06, would not surprise me if he's done it with all the titan/pathfinder mods he's done... Andy may have tried something too...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last night, I posted this question. This morning, I decided that this project would be a waste of money (and probably time) for me, considering my steering wheel hasn't moved from the initial position I set it to when I bought it, except during the heated steering wheel install.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How does the pathy tilt it's steering wheel. How is it different than how the Frontier does it?
The Pathfinder with power tilt (highest level trim, I believe) move the steering wheel with a little nob that can go up and down, in and out. All trim-level Frontiers and lower trim-level Pathfinders built in Symrna, TN have the manual steering wheel thingy on the underside of the steering column.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts