Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I hit a small bolder in back yard that I could not see when moving sod . luckily it only affected the lower bumper cover that joins the fenders. Both fenders were ok as well as the fogs. Can't remember if the little air dam was affected. After painting I can't tell it was damaged. But even that was close to 2K bucks at car crafters.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I really wish I would have remembered to have those looked at before the 3/36 part of my warranty expired, but it completely slipped my mind.
I bought my P4X on the last day of the month 1/31/2019. It was really dead at the dealer and they really wanted to sell me a truck. I drove a hard bargain that day which one can't do anymore. Almost 3K off MSRP, made them take off doc fee, and they paid to have truck brought down from Colorado. On the financing end they really wanted to sell me a 100K mile bumper to bumper and I got them to cut that in half (about 1700 dollars) and also they said zero deductible if I brought to their dealer. Bought my BMW same year a loaded X3 and the warranty ran out on that. Not so lucky on that one, they wanted 5600 dollars to add 3 more years and the car only has 17000K miles on it. I told them I'll take a hard pass on that one lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts