Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Geico sucks. I would not recommend them to anyone at this point, and most likely I will be shopping around at my next renewal.
You shouldn't have to wait until your next renewal. You can get new insurance whenever you want and request a prorated refund from your previous carrier for any remaining days of coverage.

I bought the truck new and it is the truck I wanted, and I had no intentions of replacing it, and then this happened and now I'm stuck with it unless I want to go deep in debt to replace it
I distanced myself from having perfect vehicles after something similar happened to me with a different vehicle. Insurance will make you whole from a financial perspective. But they won't find me a 2019 PRO-4X Lux FFV; they'll just cut me a check for the fair market value of one and dust their hands.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
as long as nothing else crazy comes up from this accident I don't ever plan to get rid of it.
Same with me and my Pro-4X Lux FFV. As long as it doesn't get taken from me (collision or being stolen or something similar), I hope to keep it for at least the next ten years and/or put 300,000 miles on it. I've been beyond satisfied with my SV VTP 4x4 and would gladly do the same had I not come across the Pro-4X Lux FFV.

The straw that broke the camel's back and made me crack for the Pro-4X Lux FFV are the power seats and the FF capability. Had the SV VTP 4x4 had the manually-adjustable seats from the Desert Runner/Pro-4X non-Lux, I would've not even bothered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts