Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Access Roll Up Tonneau Covers are one of our most popular covers sold day in and day out. Every cover in the Access line of Frontier Tonneau Covers is built with quality and style in mind. Access has a cover for everyone, ranging from $299 up to $492 for some of the highest quality soft tonneau covers available. Each tonneau is made model specific for the tightest fit. PM us today for the guaranteed lowest price advertised on the web!

PRICES TOO LOW TO ADVERTISE - PM FOR SPECIAL "clubfrontier" MEMBER DISCOUNTS!

Looking for an "economy" cover that sits just right in your budget? The Access TonnoSport Tonneau Cover is just for you!

Looking for a super "Low Profile" cover to fit on your sport truck? The Access Vanish Tonneau Cover is super sleek and so low you will barely notice its there!

Need a cover, but also want as much "cargo room" as possible while the cover is closed? Check out the Access Limited Tonneau Cover!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
How much xtra height does the access limited cover get you. I have a tool box that sticks up a little higher than my bed sides and was wondering if it would work

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much xtra height does the access limited cover get you. I have a tool box that sticks up a little higher than my bed sides and was wondering if it would work
Do you have a picture of your toolbox in your truck bed? Maybe then I could let you know if it would work. If you need any further help, feel free to PM me and we can try to find something that will work with your toolbox. Thanks!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for great daily specials!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today is the last day to take advantage of this forum special! Be sure to PM us or give us a call today to get the best deal on an Access cover of your choice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts