Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Lewy said:
I just really want the lift to me on and over with. I am ready for more important things. I guess I will do all the normal things when I put them on and see what I get.

Panman, what Number do you have your ranchos on? I like the truck like ride.

Chris
Front: RS99787
Rear: RS99311

You probably won't find these numbers in stock locally. They are special order items from Rancho.

gsxr_john said:
How safe is that??? Aren't you worried about it vibrating loose?
Initially I was, but I've been checking it daily since I put it on. I'm not too worried about it now. I don't intend on running the FronT in Baja.

navara-au said:
Well i get the new longer travel struts/ shocks hopefully fitted in the morning (evening your time)......will let you know what difference it makes.
That's what I want right now assuming they fit the FronT. I wouldn't mind ordering a set from AU and having it shipped over here.

After your initial feel, can you please post which dampers you got and the p/n?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Panman06 said:
That's what I want right now assuming they fit the FronT. I wouldn't mind ordering a set from AU and having it shipped over here.

After your initial feel, can you please post which dampers you got and the p/n?
Hey panman
Just had the shocks/ struts fitted........much better ride.....no topping out....past the speed bump test. (give it a better run on the weekend)
I dont know how much longer travel it is....the man from ARB said it was 30mm.....but i didn't get a side by side comparison( i wouldn't take there word for it)
It has given me more drop.......probably 25mm now and before it was around 10mm........but you cant go any further anyways without the A- arm hitting the bucket (just misses) and having to replace brake hose.
Part no. N183S "OLD MAN EMU" front struts/ shocks
ARB link (try contacting them direct)
http://arb.com.au/

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I had a OME front stabilizer on my Jeep and they are great products. I would really recomend it
Chris

·
Registered
483 Posts
navara-au said:
Hey panman
Just had the shocks/ struts fitted........much better ride.....no topping out....past the speed bump test. (give it a better run on the weekend)
I dont know how much longer travel it is....the man from ARB said it was 30mm.....but i didn't get a side by side comparison( i wouldn't take there word for it)
It has given me more drop.......probably 25mm now and before it was around 10mm........but you cant go any further anyways without the A- arm hitting the bucket (just misses) and having to replace brake hose.
Part no. N183S "OLD MAN EMU" front struts/ shocks
ARB link (try contacting them direct)
http://arb.com.au/
Sweet! Thanks mate! Hopefully, I can get some of these without $$$$ for shipping.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.