Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My ac front coils, only a few years old broke! both of them!!! I don't offroad just normal street driving and towing ! What kind of warranty do they have?

They both broke in about the same spot wondering if its a manufacture defect. anyone else have these problems ?

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha i live in the northeast, lots of snow and salt. but the factory one never rusted like this.

·
Premium Member
4,074 Posts
Yeah I too will agree with the rust being the cause. I would get a new set, obviously, and put a ton of rust rote rant on there or something. That is the worst I have ever seen.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
that is some crazy rust, i never seen that before. here in hawaii we use a solution called salt away after we go fishing near the cliffs and getting sprayed every 10 seconds by waves crashing on the cliff and spraying a good mist of salt, by the time a 8hr trip is finish, theres a really fat layer of salt, i use salt away right when i get home.. that is crazy rust, doesn't even look driveable.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I just found that my drivers side AC coil is broken also, at the top coil. I ordered the wrong spring rate as it turned out 8 years ago , because i didn't put a winch in the Shockworks bumper . its always had a firm ride . so now i'll get something a little more supple ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts