Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hullo! Well it's been just a pleasure I must say to have lurked for the last year and I am now finally posting this. Well to start let me introduce myself. The names Hippilettuce, and I am the proud owner of a 2001 Frontier XE 3.3L 4x4. She is of the ever increasing rare breed of yellow frontiers from my area (I've but only 1!) well I should say my old area. It was SLC, UT. Now I've relocated up to the great state of Washington. I have owned my fronty for a little over two years. And I don't think I'll ever part from it. She was in rough shape when I bought it, basically everything was going out on her. But I have been bringing her back slowly! I'm not sure just how long these introductions are suppose to be, I could write quite novels worth of things about myself with my frontier. Everything from almost getting crunched by her (more then a few times) to little mods I've done (some failed) to just regular maintenance that resulted in my learning of the different fluid tastes. Quick rundown of myself is im a pure DIY kind of guy. I just got tired of mechanics pulling a fast one or not knowing enough mechanic stuff. I was pushed to this life style (and very happy I was) is the last time I went to see an auto repair service station. After taking it to 5 different shops, all telling me a different part was out or that nothing was wrong at all, I had my brother (he does mobile mechanics) lift it and not 15 seconds pass after he removed the first wheel was he able to tell me. My problem was not one part, but the entire front end! Crazy right? So since that day a year and some weeks ago I have been fixing up my fronty. She still has much more to do, however I'll post a pic as soon as I can. She is currently on a car trailer as I'm still moving. Well I hope this has been a great read and enough to welcome me into an awesome, and by far the best forum family! Until the next post, may all our fronty's live long and prosper (owners of coarse as well)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts