Nissan Frontier Forum banner

A Proper Burnout Video

4K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Stormgray 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
Dude thats how its done....:)

#3 ·
Haha friggin rights! Was on my way to get new tires so I figured what the hell...I'll try my first ever brakestand :noworries:

#6 · (Edited)
Agreed...I just don't have the money/need for a trutrac right now.

Proper...nice :)
Yah...seen too many guys that either stand on the brake right from the beginning and provide half a minute of u-joint hell, or the other guys that drop the clutch so fast their knee hits their jaw.

#9 ·
Thanks guys :)

#12 ·
Because its fun....:nana:

#13 ·
Why so serious? Haha...no it's not something I do very often, or intend to do much of in any vehicle. Never done one in my truck before, or any vehicle for that matter so it's not like this is going to be a regular occurance.

#17 ·
Also, just throwing this out there...I decided to pull the ABS fuse before I tried because I didn't want any ABLS bs messing with my bbq.

#22 ·
Nice clip. I've been wanting to do that for a while too, but never have had bad enough tires to justify killing them yet. About the ABS, its basically useless, at least on my truck it is. I can never feel any difference on spinning when it comes on.

#18 ·
dang doc i think you hit 88 mph and went back to the future where did u go in the end haha!

#19 ·
:laugh:

#20 ·
^Lmao!!!

#24 · (Edited)
Yah the shot wasn't even planned just kinda turned out that way...because you're right I wasn't that far down the road lol.

Nice clip. I've been wanting to do that for a while too, but never have had bad enough tires to justify killing them yet. About the ABS, its basically useless, at least on my truck it is. I can never feel any difference on spinning when it comes on.
I know now that I've got my new tires I have absolutely NO desire to do that anytime soon haha...the ABS I find seems to vary in "intensity" depending on the terrain. Snow its useless, mud sometimes, and rain typically the most.

can someone say... EPIC!!!! Nice job man. Thats how you get your money's worth out of your old tires.
Thanks! :)

#23 ·
can someone say... EPIC!!!! Nice job man. Thats how you get your money's worth out of your old tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.