Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,721 Posts
Very nice, I also see they are also offering things like the bakflip tonneau cover and the picture in their online brochure show the cover on the bed backwards, which is embarrassing as it’s a sales tool.
My dealer said he’s afraid to order and inventory things like that is if it doesn’t sell he loses space and the dealership will complain about money sitting and no return on investment.

Clint

Reactions: ZOMBIE KILLER

·
Registered
326 Posts
How about some reasonably priced skids that are stronger than the OEM Pro4X ones but don't weigh a ton? Not everyone needs 3/16" but wants more than sheet metal...

Guess I'm still stuck with building my own. Should be able to pick up my welder from the repair shop next week, now I just need to find time to get started on the rock sliders and skids.

Reactions: JTD

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about some reasonably priced skids that are stronger than the OEM Pro4X ones but don't weigh a ton? Not everyone needs 3/16" but wants more than sheet metal...

Guess I'm still stuck with building my own. Should be able to pick up my welder from the repair shop next week, now I just need to find time to get started on the rock sliders and skids.
Some places still have (or at least show they have) the Russian skid plates -- Skdplt Kit 16+ Ttnc AP716-2168822 | Nissan Parts Plus

Here some more details -- METALLOPRODUKTSIA SHERIFF SKID PLATES

·
Premium Member
6,680 Posts

Hefty fab makes aluminum...…

·
Registered
672 Posts
This would be nice to see, but most of everything they come out with is discontinued. I use to do a lot business with Nissan Motorsport (NISMO) with GT-R's/240/350/370 and a few Skylines and getting parts sucked. I emailed one of my pees from NISMO to see if they have any more info just to know.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm sure as always we will be seeing dealer pricing on all this.

Though, I 'm kind of interested in what the accessory light harnesses will look like and also the wheels. I wouldn't mind a plug and play option for lights.
So they just me some info can't share that much but they did send me a few pic's.

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Registered
Great truck
1,360 Posts
I keep looking at the Nismo exhaust for my titan. the titan already sounds awesome with the stock exhaust, when you get on it, but I think the Nismo would sound even better

·
Registered
672 Posts
I keep looking at the Nismo exhaust for my titan. the titan already sounds awesome with the stock exhaust, when you get on it, but I think the Nismo would sound even better
I was thinking to do the same for my Titan but for that kind of cash i might be looking at other company's. One of the guys i work with has a Banks and it sound better then the Nismo one but that's me.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
kinda digging the suspension and front bumper... wonder how much it will weight (just read it will be 106lbs... damn).... BUT i really dig they used RIGID for the leds.....

·
Registered
347 Posts
The are saying the suspension could provide up to 2" lift, however, the caveat states "with suitable rear springs and shackels" which leads me to believe that they are only offering front coilovers and rear shocks. Shame, I was hoping for another leaf option.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I'm sure as always we will be seeing dealer pricing on all this.

Though, I 'm kind of interested in what the accessory light harnesses will look like and also the wheels. I wouldn't mind a plug and play option for lights.
I'm interested in the lights as well. It'd be pretty awesome if there's a pre-cut, OEM-style wiring harness with an OEM-style switch like the "Cargo Lamp" or "Off Road Lights" switches.

The are saying the suspension could provide up to 2" lift, however, the caveat states "with suitable rear springs and shackels" which leads me to believe that they are only offering front coilovers and rear shocks. Shame, I was hoping for another leaf option.
It looks like the leaf pack in the photo with the Bilstein remote reservoir shocks are different than stock. I think all Frontiers have a 3/1 leaf pack IIRC.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Some places still have (or at least show they have) the Russian skid plates -- Skdplt Kit 16+ Ttnc AP716-2168822 | Nissan Parts Plus

Here some more details -- METALLOPRODUKTSIA SHERIFF SKID PLATES
Yeah, I contacted multiple suppliers that listed them as in stock/available a few months ago - none could get them since the manufacturer apparently went belly-up. I thought I had purchased a set on eBay but found out they sold it already through a different website.:mad:

Hefty fab makes aluminum...…
Yes, but they are way more than I can afford to spend. The ones listed above were ideal for my needs (about 1/8" thick) and reasonably priced. Would have been a perfect solution had they remained available...

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
This isn't new, they just haven't done it for a while. I recall riding my bike to the dealer as a kid and looking through the nismo catalog. THey had lighting and skids and bumpers. Basiclly all the things that were on the hardbody race trucks. THis was almost 30 years ago.

THis leaf pack isn't stock. Nice looking unit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This isn't new, they just haven't done it for a while. I recall riding my bike to the dealer as a kid and looking through the nismo catalog. THey had lighting and skids and bumpers. Basiclly all the things that were on the hardbody race trucks. THis was almost 30 years ago.

THis leaf pack isn't stock. Nice looking unit.
Looks similar to my add-a-leaf that I have the overload springs removed on my Pro4X

1 - 20 of 32 Posts