Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out that this truck is much more capable off road than I thought. Obviously, the ground clearance is awesom, but with the limited slip and the suspension travel, I can take it more places than alot of 4x4's. THe 4x4 must be unstopable :lol:

Took a little trip up to Bumble AZ, (between phoenix and Flagstaff) and basically just played around with the various off road trails around there :)

8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice pics!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Isn't it amazing how well these new frontiers handle off road... I took mine rock crawling and stock I had no problem with 3 diamond trails... of course they were the easier 3 diamonds but none the less...

Isn't Bumble Bee the place where the X-terra is tested for off-road? I can't remember.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe said:
Isn't Bumble Bee the place where the X-terra is tested for off-road? I can't remember.
Yeah, I believe it was. THere are plenty of trails for all skill/ability levels up there.

Thanks for the comments :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
sweet

that's sweet I just took mine off roading here in louisville and it kicks *** too even after a hard rain in the clay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
4x2 off roading

Hey guys, whats goin on, I recently got a black 2005 4x2 frontier with the nismo off road package. The truck is amazing and it handles awsome off road. With the VDC, ABLS, and Locking Differential its the toughest 4x2 on the road. Ive taken my truck on alot of dirt trails, a few mud pits, and one increadibly steep dirt hill with no problems. The truck is immpresive and im sure it out premormes some 4x4s[/b]

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Oh Man! That looks fun. I just took out my CC nismo to the dezert and man it handled like a dream.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts