Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All

I have been scanning these pages since I bought my '10 CC SE about about a month ago. I was a proud owner of a nicely modified '07 FJ before this truck, I have to say; I love my new truck. So far I have added JL 6x9's up front JL 6.5's in the rear, an Avic x910bt w\XM and iPod a\v connectivity for the sound and navigation. I will soon be adding either a flip-down monitor or head rest monitors for my son and nieces\nephews.

For performance (hoping for better mileage) I have already installed an aFe stage II cold air, aFe SilverBullet tbs, Gibson exhaust and a Bullydog GT.

Today for my bday my gf got me the oe soft tonneau. (we both work in the auto refinish industry)...so she got it at a STEEP discount...good for her!!!!!!...and me!!!!!

so far thanks for all the help and maybe...just maybe I can help some of you too.

Cliff

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
welcome to club frontier

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in sales and rack up a ton of miles so I like to get rid of my vehicles before the hit the 100k mark...every 2-2.5 yrs. Plus my business is very cut throat and driving a bright blue modified FJ in a relatively small market area all of my competitors knew where I was at all times. If I can keep the frontier at least relatively stock looking for a while I can be incognito which only helps business.

no I'm not a drug dealer and after reading what I wrote that's what I would think.

I sell paint and supplies to body shops

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Welcome to the club!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts