Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just sharing pics of a South African Navara that did a cover of a mag. That is all.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm sitting here with my wife, she sees this truck and said "eww it looks like a toy truck" At the same time I am thinking "that's so cool, it looks like a toy truck"

·
Super Moderator
11,268 Posts
I'm sitting here with my wife, she sees this truck and said "eww it looks like a toy truck" At the same time I am thinking "that's so cool, it looks like a toy truck"
What do women know? LOL

Clint

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
ill take it, minus the trunk/tonneauex cover monstrosity

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
if you could turn it down a little i'd drive it, right now it has just a little too much going on with it

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
am i missin somethin or are those 8 lug rims

·
Registered
103 Posts
That thing looks burly, as long as it functioned right (just not all looks, mall crawler) Id drive it!

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i dig it. whats up with the stance in the first pic?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
big and birly, but kinda girly with that Ridgeline/Avalance plastic thingy attached to the back of the cabin.

seen much nicer trucks on this site ...

d-mo

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I like it alot! What for tires is that? And the flares.... never seen them before. Any help on that?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
yea, I like the flares and was wondering if they were arctic or something else.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Arctic Truck does export to the states. I got 38 flares shipped to me in a week.

·
Registered
99 Posts
dont really matter that is a sick truck eilther way she swings!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

"Leisure Wheels’ long-term Nissan Navara 2.5 dCi 4x4 has spent some quality time with LA Sport’s boys in Pretoria. There the TJM suspension, TJM Airtec snorkel and some new wheels were fitted. But not any old wheels. Indeed, fitting 38-inch Mickey Thompson off-road tyres to the Navara required some improvisation."

"The TJM brand hails from Australia, and LA Sport is the official local distributor."

"The LA Sport crew had to manufacture a special adaptor for the Mickey Thompson rims to fit the Nissan’s standard hubs. They also had to modify the body in places to enable the front wheels to turn as they should."

"In the meantime, S&J Panelbeaters, with Quinton Fourie at the helm, is busy creating new custom body panels for the Navara. "

Click here for the entire article.

·
Registered
572 Posts
That truck is outstanding. I could do without the hard cover though. Love the army green

1 - 20 of 23 Posts