Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last piece of work I want to fix is the window rattle on my truck. It's fine all the way up but down the glass moves. I took the door panel off changed window motor and guide. Still the same. What causes the play in the window. Any way to fix? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Last piece of work I want to fix is the window rattle on my truck. It's fine all the way up but down the glass moves. I took the door panel off changed window motor and guide. Still the same. What causes the play in the window. Any way to fix? Thanks

I believe this is caused by the wear of the window guide insulation as well as the rubber on both the inside and outside of the door attached to the door panel (the rubber wiper at the bottom of the window designed to clean the widow of water/fog). Mine does this too. If the window is rolled all the way up no rattle, anything less and the window is loose and able to move back and forth. I have looked for replacement widow guides and rubber to no avail. Let me know if you find a solution please.

Sent from my Typewriter using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have the same problem. I think its the rivets from the, controller, to the lifting frame. I just have't got in there deep.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
do you think it is the window weather stripping/channel guide?

sounds like it may be from just wear and tear over the years

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Part is probably the weather stripping but it's also the window guide. There is too much play in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts