Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here wanna do a meet n greet/barbecue? We could chill then head to the angeles crest (after its done burning) for some quick offroading

·
Registered
524 Posts
man crest will not be open for a few months.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
sounds good too, but i just read your signature and you have a 4x2... last i remember azusa canyon does not allow 4x2...:thatswck: so, maybe we need another place to meet.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone know of any fire roads or anything that a 2wd can handle near 91208??

i wanna go mess around this weekend, but angeles crest is still closed :(

·
Registered
321 Posts
Cleghorn Ridge...off The 15fwy In San Bernardino??? Might Be Too Far? Not Sure On Conditions Of The Trial Right Now Either

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Hour and 25 mins from my place in Santa Monica. Anyone have any pics of this place?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
No I don't, but I can tell you it's more of a technical hill climbing/hill descending off road area. 4x4 is recomended, but not required. YouTube has plenty of vids.

·
Registered
321 Posts
also if ur its your daily. for the most part i would stay on the fire road or have someone walk the "side trail" before going into it because you can get in some really tight spots at times where there is no backing out. i know, i speak from experiance almost rolled my truck there this last winter, went off-roading up there in the rain with thick fog(i know i shouldnt have)...but its a blast up there... once it rains and snows im hitting up lyttle creek(909) that place is a blast with snow all the K5 blazers look at you "like how did you get up here?"...its great

1 - 17 of 17 Posts