Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just hit 80k miles. thought i would dangerously post this while driving down the freeway.

bought it new with 15 miles on it Dec 13th, 2007.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
good job!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
:goodjob:You are driving a lot! About 40k a year!

Stay off your phone on the freeway so you can keep posting tomorrow and the coming days!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Congrats!!!

But seriously....this couldn't have waited until you were not driving????

·
Registered
158 Posts
Awesome! I thought I drove alot, bought mine with 7 miles on July 3, 2008 and I am up to 44k. Any problems thus far?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only problem so far was at about 25k miles the rear pinion seal started leaking so Nissan replaced the entire rear axle under warranty. My TPMS light stays on now, regardless of tire pressure. I'm guessing a dead battery in one of the sensors.

Other than that no problems. I replaced the stock tires at 65k miles. The original brakes are at about 50% wear. Other than that all I've done is oil/filter changes, air filter, cabin air filter, and changed the rear diff fluid at 50k miles. This weekend I'll be doing the auto tranny fluid, transfer case fluid and front diff fluid.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good to hear that it more or less has been problem free. I will probably be doing my all my other fluid changes besides oil soon. I am hoping to own this truck before I trade it in so I am gonna need about 160k miles out of it!

·
Registered
321 Posts
congrats!...yea i hit 80k 2days ago...i bought my truck July of 08....no leaks or lights...all i do is regular maintenance mobil1 synthetic oilchange every 3k miles. diff and trans service every 30k....coolant service every30k......i love my truck.....
but enough about me...
CONGRATS!!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Posted while driving?

Us Oregonians are one of the new states that have the ban on texting and talking on cell phones while driving. Hands free is okay but thats it.

So 80k and no issues? Good to hear.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wonder if the ban on texting also applies to posting on internet forums? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts