Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow fronty owners! These things have been in my closet for a few months now and it's time to clear the space! I've upgraded to 34" ko/2 on KMC Treks. The rims are in great condition with minor bush marks. The tires are brand new, 2500 miles of 80% fire roads. I got the truck back in February during covid WFH and it was pretty much used every weekend out in Santiago.

Price $800
Location Anaheim, CA 92805

Hankook Dynapro AT/M tires are 267/75/16 with zero damage
Rims are OEM Pro-4x I believe 7j x 16 ET30

Willing to ship with pre-payment and shipping is on you. Need to be a verified PayPal account or Zelle for legitimacy. Will not accept Venmo.
I would prefer to sell them all together but for the right price, I can work with you and get them separated.

Back in March

As she sits now

Feel free to ask any questions and if it makes you feel better we can do Facetime to pre-inspect the wheels prior to meeting up. I respect your time and hard-earned money.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
2019 Frontier SV KC 2WD V6 Auto
1,168 Posts
Hello fellow fronty owners! These things have been in my closet for a few months now and it's time to clear the space! I've upgraded to 34" ko/2 on KMC Treks. The rims are in great condition with minor bush marks. The tires are brand new, 2500 miles of 80% fire roads. I got the truck back in February during covid WFH and it was pretty much used every weekend out in Santiago.

Price $800
Location Anaheim, CA 92805

Hankook Dynapro AT/M tires are 267/75/16 with zero damage
Rims are OEM Pro-4x I believe 7j x 16 ET30

Willing to ship with pre-payment and shipping is on you. Need to be a verified PayPal account or Zelle for legitimacy. Will not accept Venmo.
I would prefer to sell them all together but for the right price, I can work with you and get them separated.

View attachment 335275
View attachment 335276

Back in March

As she sits now
View attachment 335312

Feel free to ask any questions and if it makes you feel better we can do Facetime to pre-inspect the wheels prior to meeting up. I respect your time and hard-earned money.
PM sent

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bump if you're local check them out. Some questions that "SoCal" asked incase anyone else is curious.

Why are the tires loose?
TPMS sensors are re-used from your current wheels so long as they around around 6-7 years old or newer. Deflating the tire makes it easier on the second-hand customer to get the TPMS sensors installed otherwise you'll be paying an extra fee for each tire to deflate, install tpms and valve stem, then re inflate (not all shops will charge that extra fee)​
Third rim looks scuffed with drip marks
Drip marks are mud and can easily be wiped off. There are no major scuffs or damage. There are some bush marks as expected.​
Are the rims and tires all from the same truck?
Yes, directly off my 2020 Pro-4x purchased Feb, 2021. Wheels were replaced in early May and have been in my closet ever since.​
If anyone else has questions feel free to PM or post here for all to see. If you have it, someone else probably will.

·
Registered
2021 Frontier SV CC 4x4; 2018 Frontier SV KC 4x2
121 Posts
Why are the tires loose?
No idea that's how Unique Offroad Shop gave them to me after putting my new wheels on. Maybe easier to store since the diameter is a bit smaller empty.
I was super curious about that myself. Wondered if you knew something I didn’t know.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I contacted Unique Offroad and got a great explanation from them. I've updated my post too to reflect they do not come with TPMS sensors. The sensors are re-used from your current wheels. Most second-hand wheels aren't coming with TPMS and if they are they are probably old and should be replaced.

Why are the tires loose?
TPMS sensors are re-used from your current wheels so long as they around around 6-7 years old or newer. Deflating the tire makes it easier on the second-hand customer to get the TPMS sensors installed otherwise you'll be paying an extra fee for each tire to deflate, install tpms and valve stem, then re inflate (not all shops will charge that extra fee)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts