Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys (and Gals)! I'm a long time lurker but have never posted. Anyway, I bought my 2010 Frontier XE 2WD back in September 2010. It was my first brand new vehicle and I've loved all 7 years of driving it. Anyway, the time has come to sell it since I broke down and bought a new Toyota 4Runner last week. I really needed an SUV with 4wd. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I can't seem to post a classified ad for it. I wanted to see if any fellow Frontier fan was interested in it before I took my chances on Craigslist. I figured I would say hello anyway since I took the time to register :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Hello..

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
May I ask what kind of steps those are? I saw some on a Jeep yesterday and really liked them but didn't get a chance to look at them up close to see if it says the brand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May I ask what kind of steps those are? I saw some on a Jeep yesterday and really liked them but didn't get a chance to look at them up close to see if it says the brand.
They're just standard running boards. I took a look at the original Monroney sticker and they're not listed as being factory installed, so I'm assuming the dealership put them on. They definitely weren't a sticking point when I bought the truck, but they're certainly a nice accent!

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Oh, sorry, I was talking to @Contra and forgot to quote him.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
they are Tyger steps from Amazon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts