Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand New!! Keyless Entry Pad, Nissan Rogue Key

Sold my truck and have some parts left over.

BRAND NEW. OEM 7-Pin tow harness. $old

BRAND NEW. Programmable Key Pad. $60 shipped.

BRAND NEW. Uncut Nissan Rogue key. Was going to do the mod another member here did but never got around to it. $40 shipped

Pathfinder Window Switch Covers. Great condition. $old

Cleats. Great condition. $old.

Prices are pretty firm but I think they are as low as you might find, especially the new stuff.

Also have a NISMO intake for sale that I'll takes pics of after I clean it up. Less than 10k miles. $200 shipped.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice, I would go for the harness and the silver window pads since mine are black... Not in a position to jump right away =(

free bump tho =)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm pretty interested in the cleats! PM sent

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the bump!

Forgot, I also have a set of the OEM Frontier all-weather rubber mats in grey. I'll start a new thread with the intake when I get pics. $60 shipped

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cleats are sold. Thanks Tyler! They'll ship tomorrow via UPS. I'll email you a tracking# late afternoon pacific time.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Interested in the plates - PM coming

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks for the bump!

Forgot, I also have a set of the OEM Frontier all-weather rubber mats in grey. I'll start a new thread with the intake when I get pics. $60 shipped
Are they 1 post or 2? Front and rear?? and are they NISMO or just say frontier? =D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are they 1 post or 2? Front and rear?? and are they NISMO or just say frontier? =D
I *think* they just have the one hole. I'll check tonight when I get home.

Front and rear.

They just say "Frontier" on the fronts.

·
Registered
132 Posts
2nd dibs on the windows switches..^^ if he doesn`t take them i will...btw paypal ready so please keep us posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts