Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past saturday I replaced my LCA's and camber bolts on my 2005 Nismo KC. The oem camber bolts were frozen and not adjustable so I bought some used arms off an 08 Frontier, new camber bolt kit, and AllDayFab 3" spacer and went at it. It took myself, my brother, and a buddy about 5 hrs to cut out the arms ( HELL ), install the spacer, install all hadrware, and reassemble. I used plenty of anti-sieze so it won't happen again considering I live in the northeast. Gotta get an alignment this week. I posted some pictures of the finished product. I have about 1/2" more lift in front. I am running PRG 2" lift AAL's so kinda reverse rake but I think it looks pretty good. :goodjob:

Attachments

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
add another to the local crew, there are a bunch of us that are in the area (my gf lives in Farmington area) be sure to check out the NE section I try to get M&Gs going when I'm up in the area.

the avatar is a decal from dropem wear, at the bottom of the page
HARDCORE SINCE 94

·
Registered
174 Posts
what size tires are those? i just picked up a 3 inch prg kit and i'm gonna be running stock size so would be nice to see if thats how mine will look.

the kit has 1 1/2 inch blocks for the rear so i think i'm gonna get the deaver aal and 5125 rear shocks to round it out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
nice looking truck.
Thanks. I am running 285/75/16 Dakota Definity MT. They fit but are real close to the fender towards were the mudflap mounts I have no rubbing but again its close. I love the truck just wish I had a crew cab instead.

Mike why are you running pathfinder half-shafts, stronger?

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
he has a m205 (V8 titan/pathfinder diff) to keep stock track width he's running the pathfinder v8 shafts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts