Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 nissan frontier crew cab LE 4x4, leather seats all the extras, if anybody out there also has one please let me know on the tailgate where the chrome LE emblems are do you have the chrome 4x4 emblem also and should they all have it, I bought my truck from a dealership in wilkesboro north carolina, empire nissan, and they screwed me bad , clean carfax, certified, did not disclose any damage, and me and a buddy who was with me who now has turned into my witness,because i asked several times if vehicle has ever been damaged,wrecked or bodywork done and they said no, well it has had major body and some frame damage, and I am going to try and take these ******** down, they will not even talk to me Thanks Jerry

·
Registered
596 Posts
I have the exact same truck. Frome left to right, it says
Frontier----------LE 4X4

·
Registered
816 Posts
Both of you check your build dates inside the door sills, I have heard early "05 build dates did not come with the "4X4" emblem on some if not all trim levels for 4X4s. Mine is January and does not have one, but it's not an LE.

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
the reason it didnt show up is because carfax is crap. the dealer cant be held liable because they used carfax you would have to take it up with carfax and even then your not going to get much. read the fine print.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought my 05 LE CC 4X4 in March of 05. Mine does not have 4x4 on it. The first 6 months or so of the 2nd generation production didn't have it. I think from Mid year 05 and on should have it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I agree, my early 05 SE 4x4 did not have the emblem (built 12/14/04 ).
While touring the Nissan assembly plant in July 05 I mentioned it, and they sent
someone down onto the assembly line, and got the 4x4 emblem, and gave it to me !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts