Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me what does the indicator look like and where on the cluster is this light located? I noticed that my truck does not show any indication when in 4HI or 4LO. I tested the 4x4 system this past snow and it does work. Thanks.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well I have 2wd (same cluster) just shined a flash light at my cluster and it's the second display on the top row of the lower left corner of the cluster, just left of the low fuel indicator

It looks like a picture of a bare frame with a driveshaft straight through and wheels at each corner and a little box where the transfer case is

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
NM 1st gen totally different

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have 2wd (same cluster) just shined a flash light at my cluster and it's the second display on the top row of the lower left corner of the cluster, just left of the low fuel indicator

It looks like a picture of a bare frame with a driveshaft straight through and wheels at each corner and a little box where the transfer case is

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
thanks. my bulb must be out (if that's even possible). I can leave the trans in park and shift the transfer case into neutral and the ATP light shows. So that must mean the switch and wiring is fine to the transfer case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts