Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on an island (Guam) where it rains a lot and would use my truck to go through rough terrain. But it's 2wd manual trans. What parts would I need to convert it to 4wd?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Clubfrontier forum member X_Mods did this 2wd to 4wd-Titan swapped a few years ago.
Here is a link to the thread...unfortunately there are no pictures:
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/...ion-complete-w-pictures-prices-x_mods-225625/

Edit:
Not sure what generation Frontier you have (Guam) ? A 2006 Frontier would be a 2nd generation here in the USA.
Confused because you posted your question in the "1st Gen Hangout" , maybe you have a first Gen 2006 Guam version?

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
I live on an island (Guam) where it rains a lot and would use my truck to go through rough terrain. But it's 2wd manual trans. What parts would I need to convert it to 4wd?
I researched this years ago when I had a 97 nissan. That is why I ended up with my 06 4wd. The 97 would have been easy compared to these 3rd generations.

·
Registered
2017 Pro-4X w/Luxury Package
953 Posts
An 06 in Guam is probably a d22 not a d40. This is the first gen forum after all.
Guam is a US territory right? So we should be able to buy brand new D22's in 2018? ?

Sign me up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts