Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the ad says, set of 4 285/75-16 Goodyear Wrangler MTR's in used condition, about 50% tread left. $175 buyer responsable for all shipping charges. These are a mud tire, Im puttin about 140 miles a day on my rig at the moment and wanna go back to an AT. Thanks for looking. Email, or 7348451001. Sam

·
Registered
463 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Michigan area code 734 has been in service since 1997. It has 429 landlines and 125 wireless prefixes (exchanges) serviced by 42 carriers. It covers 8 counties, 479 ZIP codes, and 60 cities, including Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Westland, Livonia, Canton, Monroe, Plymouth, Belleville, and Romulus.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Ann Arbor by the looks of the IP address.
What! How did you see that? Hacker! J/K, J/K! Im sure its a admin thing.

OP I try and look up shiping but need to know weight. You know? Or have a guess?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I guess I could have looked that up but that doesnt mean throttle out lives there! My cell phone #'s area code is 321 and I live in Ga!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've only got roughly 25,000 mile on them and there all highway. I'm guessing 50% maybe a less I'm no tire expert, thats why the price is low. price is negotiable, they are still on the rig and will be off this weekend as I've bought a set of used 285/75-16 cooper discovorer at/r and wont be able to pic em up until friday. LMK what u think. Thanks. Sam

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts