Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to announce that we are hosting this years SR20 Convention in conjunction with Nismo Fiesta. Nismo Fiesta is a premier Nissan / Datsun / Infiniti event that is held annually in Texas. On top of being able to see some fine SR20 powered cars, you will also see a couple of hundred or more other fine Nissan / Datsun / Infiniti cars and trucks. The advantage is being able to rent one of best road courses in Texas and also great pricing on the host hotel as well. The dates are solid and I will update this thread as the information becomes solidified. THE DATES WILL NOT CHANGE.

The host hotel will be the determined soon as soon ans the contract is finalized San Antonio TX – pricing is being locked in currently and I will update the thread ASAP. For those not from this area, it's Cinco de mayo weekend so that means there are lots of things going on in the area this weekend.We are hoping to have the website and registration up by the end of January. We are working on an discount for booking early for the Driveway Austin event.
We ask you book early so we can get an accurate head count for planning purposes.

NF2016 Count Down will be handling the registration for the event.

Thursday May 4th
6:00 PM - Meet and greet at Hotel to be determined - pending contract.

Friday May 5th
6:30 AM – Caravan to Driveway Austin for track event
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Track Event at Driveway Austin – www.drivewayaustin.com - pending contract negotiation.
TBD – Nismo Fiesta Banquet at the host hotel
CANCELLED - Drag racing at San Antonio Raceway - CANCELED BY SAR - THEY RENTED THE TRACK FOR A BALLOON FESTIVAL AND CONCERT FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND

Saturday May 6th
Hill country cruise – aka “Twisted Sisters” - Google it!
8:30 AM – Caravan to Tree Ranch Off Road Park
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM – Four Wheeling & rock crawling – Trees Ranch Offroad
3:30 PM – return to host hotel
TBD – Garage party – finalizing location

Sunday May 7th
9:00 AM – Gates open for car show at Port San Antonio
11:00 AM -3:00 PM - Car show and judging
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Raffle and trophy presentation

Times might be adjusted slightly as we get closer but the DATES WILL NOT CHANGE

Preferred airport would be San Antonio (SAT) which would be about 14 minutes from the host hotel according to google maps.
Another option would be to fly into Austin (AUS) which would be about 75 minutes from the host hotel according to google maps.

We are proud to announce our list of sponsors and supporters for our event! i will update so be sure and check back often.

Loco Performance - Loren Coffin​
G-Spec Performance - Greg Vogel​
Marsh Tuning - Mark Merliss​
NismoTronicSA - John Kerr​
Autotech Motoring - Eric Siu​
TDMimports - Steven Huang​
CG Keytags
FTR Special Projects & Detail - Stan Salazar​
Ctm Printing
Charlie Salazar​

Please support these vendors since they support us!

Feel free to suggest sponsors as well. I have several calls and emails out, just waiting for responses.

Please see my FB page to stay informed! SR2017 Convention in San Antonio TX https://www.facebook.com/groups/1355794564450742/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts