Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 40 series flowmaster on my 4 clyinder XE. Its the regular 40 series with a turn down pipe to where it comes out underneath the truck towards the middle. The only other thing I have on it right now is a K&N air filter, so its pretty much stock. I figured I have to have a cool sounding exhaust to go with my new lift and tires. It sound pretty good to me. Its quiet at idle but has a nice growl on acceleration. Its all I wanted, just a little more rumble on the acceleration. It was $106 bucks installed. Here it is.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Sounds good! How do you like it? It also Sounds like its not broken in yet. Give it a couple thousand miles and its gonna sound awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude I love the sound of it. (especially for only $106) It sounds really good. I just drove with it on the freeway too and loved it. You can barely hear it at idle, but when you rap on it and it comes down its got a nice pop and rumble to it. You really only here it growling when your accelerating. It sounds really good when you punch it in 2nd gear, but its not too loud and not loud at all on the freeway. You can feel the vibration a little with the windows rolled up on the freeway. Anyways I love it. I wish I did it a long time ago now. It was such a simple thing.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
After seeing yours. Im def going with a dump. That is a nice system you have there.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. But yah you'll never hide that its a 4 cylinder, but I still am in love with my truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts