Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4, 2006 SE wheels off my truck, some have minor nicks from the tire machine.
$300 OBO

4, 2006 Functioning TPMS off my truck, one of them is only 1 year old, it was replaced by the dealership. the newer one is on the far right.
$150 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
4, 2006 SE wheels off my truck, some have minor nicks from the tire machine.
$300 OBO

4, 2006 Functioning TPMS off my truck, one of them is only 1 year old, it was replaced by the dealership. The newer one is the one on the far right.
$150 OBO
i'm in the pasadena area, but am willing to meet you halfway. Also, would rather not ship any items. oops, meant to edit my post, not reply...

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
are all the tpms originals? My dealer broke one of mine and had to put a new one in.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Been looking for these for awhile (rims), money is tight right now too. I know you said you rather not ship them but if I'll have a lil more money to spend mid next month I'll let you know. Could either have you ship to Oahu, HI or Las Vegas, NV. If you decide to ship that is.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been looking for these for awhile (rims), money is tight right now too. I know you said you rather not ship them but if I'll have a lil more money to spend mid next month I'll let you know. Could either have you ship to Oahu, HI or Las Vegas, NV. If you decide to ship that is.
if you like I'm willing to personally ship to Vegas for a price. Or meet halfway at Barstow...:comphead:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
up,

i now also have (4) 2006 nismo wheels: $450 obo takes them. i'll make another post with pics later, but if you're interested pm me and i'll get pics for you asap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts