Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having a rattle/clank noise when driving. took it to the local shop on base and they said some some thin metal plate had to be bent back. apparently it had gotten bent, probably from me taking it off road or the rust that has built up from the snow up north. well, the noise is back again and it is driving me insane. coming from the front side of the truck. I can hear it on the drivers side but not sure if a passenger can hear it as well. this happens at any speed. looked under the truck but couldn't find anything loose or rubbing. any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Post a picture of this gen 3 Frontier. I want to see it. more info about the truck will be helpful. Did the shop before fix the noise.

Reactions: yekratsb

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
having a rattle/clank noise when driving. took it to the local shop on base and they said some some thin metal plate had to be bent back. apparently it had gotten bent, probably from me taking it off road or the rust that has built up from the snow up north. well, the noise is back again and it is driving me insane. coming from the front side of the truck. I can hear it on the drivers side but not sure if a passenger can hear it as well. this happens at any speed. looked under the truck but couldn't find anything loose or rubbing. any help would be appreciated.

She made it 2200 miles form Boston to San Antonio back in March. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Wrap the hood latch loop in electrical tape too. It's known to cause a screeching noise when driving too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts