Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm ready to see this thing for real and not dumb renderings and stuff. Yay! I just bought my 2020 so I'm not in the market for one but it will be nice to see what I might get in 10-15 years.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm ready to see this thing for real and not dumb renderings and stuff. Yay! I just bought my 2020 so I'm not in the market for one but it will be nice to see what I might get in 10-15 years.
Same, excited to see a real refresh!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm liking it. It looks like a cross between an F-150 and a Tacoma.

Reactions: AlldogsOffroad

·
Registered
74 Posts
They jacked the bed sides way up where you can't easily access stuff from the sides. That's one of the main reasons I dumped my Canyon. Grab handles on the console are just silly looking.
I do like the front end and that the rear windows aren't split anymore.

·
Premium Member
6,732 Posts
No KC to feast my eyes on...I gots to have a 6'+ bed, period.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I thought it looked a lot like a Tacoma from the side, with that long flat hood. Almost too much like a Tacoma.
The taillights looked pretty cool. It's interesting to see how much stuff carried over, like the dual zone temp controls and under seat storage in the back. It's gonna be expensive..
I love the simplicity of my 2017. Best bang for the buck , I am gonna keep it as long as possible.

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
24 Posts
Like someone already mentioned, it looks like a TacoTitan-150; however, it’s not offensive by any means. I think it’s 4 inches longer, which will make it annoying to look over the hood, just like the Taco, I’m not a huge fan of all the orange accents or the gloss black on the steering wheel, nor am I thrilled about the bezel surrounding the infotainment. I don’t understand why they raised the bed, though.

Overall, I do think it’s the best looking midsize now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was expecting more....maybe they will have some show up later.

Reactions: AlldogsOffroad
1 - 20 of 336 Posts