Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This is my debut into the Frontier world!

I work for Apogee Off Road, a manufacturer of off road armor and accessories for the off road/overland community.

I'm looking for anyone local to Southern California with a 3rd Gen Frontier interested in being an R&D test rig for bumpers/armor.

We currently offer products primarily for the Toyota community, but want to branch out into the Nissan community as well!

We are most known for our bumpers that offer OEM blind spot monitor compatibility for the 3rd Gen Tacoma's, and when we found out that the new Frontier offers this option, we wanted to hop on it as quickly as possible. We would like our test rig to have this option.

If you or someone you know is interested in being our R&D rig, shoot us an email at [email protected] for further details.

Please feel free to ask any questions and browse our website for our current product line.

We think that the new Frontier is a damn good looking truck with great potential.

Thank you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm not local to SoCal, but I would suggest the first product you develop for the 3rd Gen Frontier would be a bull bar/ grill guard that is compatible with the factory anti-collision and radar cruise sensors. Any new bumpers would also need to be compatible.

--Exco

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not local to SoCal, but I would suggest the first product you develop for the 3rd Gen Frontier would be a bull bar/ grill guard that is compatible with the factory anti-collision and radar cruise sensors. Any new bumpers would also need to be compatible.

--Exco
Hey Exco, thanks for the input! We specialize in products that work well with OEM electronics. This will definitely be on our radar!

-Ethan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts