Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed these in my 2019 SV CC (No sub-woofers). Heard great reviews and wanted to try something other than WeatherTech & Husky. I wasn't really sure about the material but once I held it in my hand, I am relieved. It's super light and tough. The material appears and feels to be really good and I hope it holds up well over time. I wasn't sure about the "3D" logo looking at the pictures but it's actually not bad in real. It has a chrome finish to it and it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

I was a little unhappy with the driver side front and rear portions of the mats. The driver side front mat wan't a 100% fit on the foot rest area. As you can see from the pictures, the driver side rear mat is raised a little bit towards the seat. I figured for $110 not everything is perfect. If it bothers me too much, I will put some double sided tape there to have it flush to the carpet. But the passenger side front and rear were perfect fits.

Personal protective equipment Sports gear
Knitting Floor Wool Outerwear Flooring
Black Sleeve
Personal protective equipment Sports gear
Vehicle Car Floor Mat Family car
Vehicle Floor Car Trunk Mat
Car seat cover Vehicle Car Car seat Vehicle door
Floor Mat Flooring Car seat cover Vehicle
Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat Family car
Vehicle Car Floor Car seat

·
Premium Member
7,385 Posts
Not bad.

A little trimming or a blast with a heat gun might easily fix the small fitment issues.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I just bought a set of these as well. I like them a lot so far. They should not curl up like the weather techs did, especially the second row. They also do not have the lip that can get hung up when opening and shutting the door. I also think they look better. Time will tell how they hold up but I am tickled so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not bad.

A little trimming or a blast with a heat gun might easily fix the small fitment issues.
I re-adjusted the rear-driver's side mat a little bit and now it sits flush with the carpet like it looks on the passenger side. I am pleased with the traction the mats have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts