1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! $300 Winch Mount Grille Guard by Sterling Equipment

SOLD!

I have a Sterling Equipment winch mount grille guard for sale in San Luis Obispo, CA area. This is their base model with "Jammers" and recovery bars added. I bought this as part of a bulk parts sale from a former frontier owner, but the mounting area is *barely* not wide enough to fit around my Shrockworks radiator skid. It mounts to the recovery hook spots on the frame and is super sturdy. Winch NOT included.

It's in good shape, and there aren't any major visible scratches. One big scuff on the bottom side of the bottom bar, where the previous owner drug it over a rock, but not dented. If you need close up pics, I can email or text them.

I would prefer local sale since it's so bulky and around 70 pounds. If someone is willing to pay actual shipping costs, I can look into that. The closest Greyhound station is almost an hour from my house though. Willing to drive a little ways for the right price/buyer.

$300 sound fair?

*Updated with Craigslist Posting (More Images)* https://slo.craigslist.org/pts/6229879396.html

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I want this! But I'm in Florida...
Any way you can get a little bit closer picture?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Why don't you just go to Sterling yourself as they are in Umatilla, Fl near Orlando. Save you a ton on shipping.......

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want this! But I'm in Florida...
Any way you can get a little bit closer picture?
A quick estimate of shipping with Greyhound to Tampa was around $125. If you're still interested, I can send you some better pictures.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I tried to contact them, when I hear back from them I can let you know for sure

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not a fan of how that looks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Why don't you just go to Sterling yourself as they are in Umatilla, Fl near Orlando. Save you a ton on shipping.......
I've tried to contact them, so far it's a no go...

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've tried to contact them, so far it's a no go...
PM me your email address or phone number and I'll send you some close ups. They are the same ones as on Craigslist, but they are too big to load on here for some reason.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP, price drop! Buy this and help me get one step closer to sliders. ::smile::

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm glad I came across this thread. I have been looking for something similar to this for a mounting solution. I just shot an email to sterling

1 - 10 of 10 Posts