Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MOD & Token MINI Owner
2,296 Posts
Hey are those washer fluid nozzles in front of the headlights I see?? Is that aftermarket or just something else the Navara has that Frontiers dont :evil: ?? I could really use those, especially in the winter!!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Ok I want to know where you got the fender flares!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah that widebody kit on the fenders looks really sweet ... whered you get that/how much$$ ?? and what size rims are you runnin on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
So could you concievebly go through Nissan somehow to get a part number for the fender flairs or is Nissan austrailia exclusive? Seems there are so many good looking vehicles in the world that can't be imported to the US. Classic example is the US Nissan Frontier vs the Austrailian Nissan Navara. In diesel no less.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
AtFrontier said:
So could you concievebly go through Nissan somehow to get a part number for the fender flairs or is Nissan austrailia exclusive? Seems there are so many good looking vehicles in the world that can't be imported to the US. Classic example is the US Nissan Frontier vs the Austrailian Nissan Navara. In diesel no less.
I seem to recall that truck is in Norway, and it's an aftermarket company who did the mods. I recall reading it has both a body lift and suspension lift. I don't recall the name of the company that does the kits, but it's posted somewhere on this board!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts