Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I tried this a while back and couldn't make it turn more than 1/4 a turn on the steering wheel.

then I hit a deer, and I needed a front bar, so I got a Calmini Bar and 2in Coil Spacer.

35x12.5x17
Some sort of 17in motometal wheels
2in 4.5 to 5.5 adapters

It clears with pretty minimal cutting and pulling , almost to the steering lock, still need to hammer the body seam behind the tire.

but its good enough to drive.

yes, I realize there's no travel and it'd break everything off roading. But Im just pimp cheesing these until I can sell the 35s and my other 32s to get something in the 33.5 ball park.

The point is I did it, and it looks kinda sweet. and Im into it for like 700$ including the bumper.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Cool! More pics!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
awesome! Do you have any lift in the back?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That thing must be a dog to drive.
haha, I drove it around last night, its so ****ing terrible haha.

Its like, undriveably loud at 70mph
you can feel how much weight there any time you turn.
it vibrates to all hell.
sucks so bad. haha.

looks so cool though.

Supra is at where I work, Boost Logic, its just a GT40R car that has the motor out for a headgasket. so maybe like 750whp on a good day.

Either of these cars will make more than 1300whp on a dyno though.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Work for Boost Logic huh? That's pretty nifty, the new compound turbo kit for the 2JZ has been calling my name but I have other stuff I need to fix first.

Back to the topic, the truck does look cool sitting like that. It could definitely mall crawl with the best of them. :lol:

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I can't believe you drove it at 70mph! I'd be scared unless it was in the sand. Those cars look pretty cool too

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha I was a little sour about that, a lot of the engine mods I want for my car comes from them.
your really gonna be sour when I tell you that the compound kit is in-house install only.

sorry buddy. lol.

They're already off, I'm selling them to get some 33.5s and get the fevered dream of a mad man out of my head.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts