Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a good comparison shot of my truck w/ 4" of lift and 265's vs Billybobjohnjoe's truck on about 6-7" of lift on 315/75/16's (35s). My truck looks stock next to his now!

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
nice comparison, but gotta say your truck still looks better ben

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
ugh..I should have got 35's. How much more trimming in the front fenders did he have to do?

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He trimmed a good bit, but they dont rub at all. He's got the Titan swap w/ at least 4" of suspension lift and no drop bracket... no problems w/ cv's either

·
Registered
315 Posts
Here's a good comparison shot of my truck w/ 4" of lift and 265's vs Billybobjohnjoe's truck on about 6-7" of lift on 315/75/16's (35s). My truck looks stock next to his now!
I like the blue truck better because it is blue. If you put the same lift/tire combo on yours, it would look strait *****in. I wanted a red truck, but could not find it in a long bed. I got tired of looking, so I bought the black one instead. That blue looks very good!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
i have always admired your truck, Ben.

as for Billybobjohnjoe's truck i bet you'll win hands down when you start talking fuel mileage....

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
as an owner of a silver crew cab, i've got to say the silver truck looks amazing to me. can't wait to redeploy home to get a little higher with 33's

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I seriously would like to run 35" so its nice to see that several others are starting to make it work. I am a little concerned about the 315mm width though.

I wonder how much the turning radius is affected by that width?

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Turning radius is better after the titan swap.... and his tires didnt seem to affect it any.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Turning radius is better after the titan swap.... and his tires didnt seem to affect it any.
good point, the titan swap changes everything.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
billybob has a body lift, correct? I just took my bodylift off and there is going to be problems unless I get more suspension lift in the front.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ahh well that suxs cause if i cant run the 35's i gotta sell the truck to get back on some spots on my property the 33's aint cutting it been look at f250 but gonna be sad to leave the nissan

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Both trucks look pretty sexy. I'd rock the 35s

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
i would rock those 35's also, looks sick.. both trucks look very good in proportion ... do you know if the people who mounted those 315/75 on the stock rims and had any problems??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts