Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago i started getting annoyed with the amount of noise coming from my front end while driving over the slightest cracks in the road, I removed my front swaybar and for a few days and noticed a substantial difference including body roll. Upon inspection i found the factory frame bushing after about 150k were looking pretty sad, I decided i was going to try something new so i ordered some 32mm Energy Suspension frame bushings for a 350z, PN: 7.5126, and see how they work out. its been about 3 weeks on the new bushings and everything feels nice and tight, the amount of rattle was gone albeit i changed the swaybar end links at the same time. the only thing i might do is add a shot of silicone to the small separation that allows you to fit the bushing over the bar. Hopefully this helps anyone looking to get rid of their rubber bushing and replace with poly's. i will report back if i have any troubles with them!

·
Registered
2016 Frontier SV 4x4 Crew Cab
1,100 Posts
The titan bushings fit, 34mm. A lot of folks have them, I have a set waiting to go on. Got Prothane brand for $18 shipped. Nice to know the 350z bushings fit too but 32mm is slightly smaller, do the bushings fit fully around the bar? I would guess there would be a slight gap at the separation but might not be enough to matter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts