Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body running theses size tires, and with what lift, its a 33-13.5-18

i got pro comp extreme a/ts and am worryed about the width...

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
are you worried about the width of the tire on the rim or the width of the tire hitting the fenders?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the width of the tire hitting the fender or anything else,, ill be using wheel adapters, so i hope that well help...

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
325..how is that only a 33" tire??? Don't 35" tires qualify as 305? And as for the 13.5" wide tires, only know one other Frontier running tires those wide..and his truck is pre-runnered out in every way so he is really wide. He is planning on going back to 12.5" tires with his new ones. I don't think I would advise running anything wider than that.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
325..how is that only a 33" tire??? Don't 35" tires qualify as 305? And as for the 13.5" wide tires, only know one other Frontier running tires those wide..and his truck is pre-runnered out in every way so he is really wide. He is planning on going back to 12.5" tires with his new ones. I don't think I would advise running anything wider than that.
a 325 60 18 is usually just above 33" and the tires im looking at are 325 65 18 which is shy of a 35". but that also depends on the brand of tire.

try this Tire Size Calculator - tire & wheel plus sizing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts