Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2" mini kit from PRG but its still low in the front and it drives me crazy everytime i look at my truck so how bad is the coilbucket contact, and can it be fixed with bumpstops? I figure if I put those on instead of the 2" it will make the front level or slightly higher(which I is better then low) I only offroad moderately. I dont want to spend the $$$ on new UCAs either.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
You can do the DIY UCA bumpstop mod. Also new better grade bumpstops in the front instead of the crappy OEM one's. Should be good enough.

I only get coilbucket contact when i go into droop travel. Nothing else. By putting 3" up front your front end should sit up abit higher than the rear. Expecially if you have a 1.5 shackle. You shouldnt get anymore contact with a 3" spacer compared to a 2" spacer.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
06 I may have to go on the ocala meet just to shake your hand and say thanks for all the fast responses and help... I may order them soon but I got 1.5" blocks

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
06 I may have to go on the ocala meet just to shake your hand and say thanks for all the fast responses and help... I may order them soon but I got 1.5" blocks
No problem man im here to help. Shoot i wouldnt know what i do without peoples help.

I'll look up the actual thread about the DIY UCA bumstop. I'll hit you back on here and give you the direct info for it. Or hit u up on Pm. The actual install of the bumpstops takes maybe 30 mintues to an hour. So if you can order them & make it out. I'll def take the time to help you install them both uppers and lowers. In the parking lot.

Here you go as promised

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f23/uca-bump-stop-31191/

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I installed the lower when I put my kit on and it came with upper bump stops I guess I just need to go out there and install them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts