Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2006 NISMO KC frontier and today i just ordered a 3 inch body lift and i was just wondering your guys's experience with the kit and maybe shoot me over some links of your trucks with a similar sized lift.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Don't lower the radiator. I have seen a few guys do this and does not make since to me. Just install a longer upper rad. hose.

I instilled the brackets to raise the rear bumper but it is a big pain. You would be better off selling your stock bumper and having a custom one made.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
x2 on radiator. pick up a longer universal radiator upper hose from parts store. The lower hose is long enough to leave in place with the bl.
Repaint all the brackets as they're not painted well and start to get rust spots over time. Do a full inventory of nuts/bolts before starting. My kit was missing a handful of them and required at least 5 trips to the hardware store over the install.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well actually i am having a shop do the lift because i am really low on time ,plus they gave me a pretty good price. I was just more into how the finished product would look and expirence with the lift after such as effects on ride quality. pictures of 05-10 frontier kc with 3 inch lifts greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Well my truck has the 3" BL and it actually feels smoother when i first drove it. Pretty good kit i like it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.