412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
K&N CAI 4.0 V6
Great condition, recently cleaned and reoiled
Ready to install and go, comes with instructions and hardware
Only used for around 10,000 miles

$150.00 plus S&H

Example:
2007 2006 NISSAN Frontier 4.0L K&N Air Intake System : eBay Motors (item 180354982929 end time Mar-04-10 08:01:43 PST)

"Century" 6ft bed Truck Topper
Currently on a 2000 Nissan Frontier, sand/pewter/tan color
Has 2 sliding windows, pass thru window, 3rd break light, locking gate
Should fit '98-'04 models with 6"bed, will not work on crew cabs
Good paint condition with some small scratches.

$250.00 local pick-up/delivery only, located in Duluth GA

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is made by Century, not sure of the model though, it came with the truck when I bought it. Its a 6 ft bed topper, 2 sliding side windos, integrated 3rd brake light and locking topper. Color matched too, so I am guessing previous owner special ordered it...

·
Registered
154 Posts
I see. I've been looking for a bed topper that matches my truck, but I can't tell for sure from the picture if that's the case with yours. If you get a chance, would you please take a glance at the paint code (located near the bottom left of a sticker in the driver's side door jamb) and post it in this thread? It should be either KY2 or CV0.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold

It was on my buddies truck, it got good MPG, but he wanted to go back to stock, didn't care for the growl. No issues with it. He wasn't into modding his truck like me, so oh well. It found a new home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.